Minnesota has definitely been flirting with the warm breeze and it’s got us all craving that sweet summer sunshine. Yes, unfortunately, the 65* weather was only a tease, but fortunately… we have officially kicked off into spring (which means her bff summer is waiting just around the corner).
With the turn of the seasons we want keep you up on some quick and easy hair tips starting with a sleek top knot. Here are details and a great video on how to achieve this look:
- smooth back hair into high pony tail
- tease hair to create texture and volume
- smooth out bun
- wrap hair around hair binder
- add bobby pins to secure hair
- spray brush with Aveda’s Control Force to add hold and control frizz
- final smooth with teasing brush
Say hello to spring with a happy new ‘do!
#themoment | blog @kaisalonmn